Get a free and easily editable online New Year Bucket List Template for Google Docs. New Year is the day when you can turn the page of your past life and start all over again. But in order to take a step into a new life, you need at least a minimal plan of goals that you will achieve over the next year. That’s why we’ve created a free New Year bucket list Google Docs template. There you can write down all your wishes and goals for the year.
The original template consists of:
– Background in pastel colors;
– Image of crafts for New Year’s gifts and decorations;
– 4 squares in which you need to enter what you want: to try, to create, to learn, to make;
– On the right side of the template are dotted lines where you can write what you want to achieve (your main goals);
– Fonts: Allison Regular, Forum, Dosis.
Change the background, fonts, add new details as well as a photo of your goal in a convenient Google Docs online editor. Use this template not only for the New Year, but also for other situations. To conclude, you can find more similar templates at gdoc.io in bucket lists or other sections.