Introducing Free USA Travel Bucket List Google Docs Templates. Are you planning to build a route through one of the states of America, but don’t know how? Is there a little time left before the trip to USA starts? Do you want to truly plunge into the world of the wild west and endless prairies, or maybe walk along the avenue of stars and take a promenade along a wooden deck and enjoy the view from Brighton Beach? If your answer is clear and positive, then our collection of Travel Bucket Lists for US states will be an indispensable resource and turnkey solution for you. Thanks to this, a rich and comfortable rest will be guaranteed to you. And besides this, we delved into the issue and collected information with the advice of experienced tourists, guides and tour operators.
If you want your trip to the USA to be as productive as possible and something more than just a trip, then take note of a few simple but effective Travel Hacks:
1. Read the stories of travelers who have organized their own itineraries in the USA. Fortunately, America is an extremely popular travel destination and hundreds of millions of people visit it every year.
2. Check thematic routes dedicated to: street food, art, theaters and musicals, based on famous series and films, designed for a certain number of days, architecture and skyscrapers, celebrities, active lifestyles, including extreme sports, and many other topics. Choose only the most interesting for you or your family. If you are organizing a trip as a guide or for employees or a large group of friends, do not be too lazy to conduct a survey or at least just ask about their preferences.
3. Mark the places of overnight stays according to your budget. After that, read the reviews of visitors. Next, choose from the remaining hotels and hostels closest to the cluster of attractions on your route. You can also use CouchSurfing services, this will make your trip more colorful. You might even be able to meet locals and make new friends. But be extremely careful, and if the place raises even the slightest doubt, then it is better to refuse it. Carefully check the ratings, reviews and information about the people you want to stay with.
4. Food. We also advise you to take care of this in advance so as not to exceed your budget, but at the same time not to miss all the most delicious and interesting. Read in advance about the prices in local markets, offers in cafes and restaurants along your route.
5. Consider transportation or use your own car. If you are a fan of comfortable transportation, not limited in budget, then study local car sharing services in advance and book a car or motorcycle there. But still in the city you should refuse private transport in favor of public transport. Otherwise, your movement can be fraught with long traffic jams and crowded parking spaces.
6. Mark on the map all the points and locations you have selected, such as places of interest, overnight stays (hotel, hostel, apartment, house, etc.), restaurants and others. Optimize the logistics of movement by connecting them together or even abandoning some of them. This will greatly save your time and money.
7. Based on your itinerary, complete the Travel Bucket List items to make them more personal or travel-appropriate for a tour, corporate or school trip, or vacation with friends or family.
Alabama Travel Bucket List
“Camellia state” or “Heart of dixie” should attract you with its dense forests, endless plains, beaches, rivers, colonial architecture, historical museums and nature reserves.
Alaska Travel Bucket List
If you give this harsh state a chance, you will definitely not regret it! Endless landscapes with unspoilt nature, the splendor of the northern lights, glaciers and rivers will surely conquer you with their beauty!
Arizona Travel Bucket List
For a true immersion in the atmosphere of “Apache State”, you should definitely visit it. Fascinating landscapes with canyons. Native American cultural monuments. You will surely be impressed by what you see.
Arkansas Travel Bucket List
This “natural” state is primarily famous for its pristine beauty of nature, in particular forests and its inhabitants – bears. It will be a great place for eco-tourism and outdoor activities.
California Travel Bucket List
California is sunny not only in terms of weather, but also in spirit. This state is sure to enthrall anyone. Colorful cities, beaches, surfing and the film industry have left a big mark on the number of unique and interesting attractions.
Delaware Travel Bucket List
This diverse and unusual state includes not only a huge number of cultural and historical attractions, but also the coastline, ocean inhabitants, and other musical arts.
State of Georgia Travel Bucket List
One of the very first 13 colonies, the state will be primarily interesting for its historical and cultural attractions. In addition, Georgia will be able to charm you with its nature and views.
Hawaii Travel Bucket List
One of the most popular vacation states, not only in the US, but throughout the world. This “tropical paradise” will undoubtedly make you and your loved ones happy with its islands, cool surf spots, beaches, waterfalls, jungles, volcanoes.
Idaho Travel Bucket List
Balanced with a wealth of both historical and cultural attractions, Idaho is universally suited for both family vacations and action-packed trips with friends.
Iowa Travel Bucket List
Although Iowa is world famous for its corn, this state can still interest even the most experienced travelers in other things. For example, its geography, state parks and unusual sights.
Kentucky Travel Bucket List
Bluegrass State is interesting not only for its picturesque bluegrass fields, but also for a bunch of other unusual places and attractions. In Kentucky you will definitely find something that will truly surprise you! For example, giant bats.
New Mexico Travel Bucket List
Ancient Indian settlements, the Rio Grande River, national reserves, parks, churches, cliffs, white deserts and many other interesting locations will make your trip to this state one of the best!
Oklahoma Travel Bucket List
What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Oklahoma? Cold and wasteland? In fact, the state has a lot of unique and fascinating natural monuments, for example: “glass hills”, numerous lakes, prairies, mountains.
Texas Travel Bucket List
Imbued with the true spirit of America, the state will be an amazing place to explore the “World of the Wild West”. It is famous for its cowboys, gun culture, and the best barbecue restaurants.
Utah Travel Bucket List
The state holds the record for the number of forested snow-capped mountains, canyons, desert plains, gorges, parks (national and state). It will be a great place for those who want to fully reconnect with nature.
Vermont Travel Bucket List
Deciding to visit the “State of Green Mountains”? Definitely worth it! This place is beautiful not only for its forest and mountain landscapes with lakes and hiking trails along them, but also for the production of maple syrup and ice cream.
Virginia Travel Bucket List
The capital of the confederation, the Internet, the largest number of presidents and just the very first Thanksgiving. It will be the best choice if you want to see as many sights as possible.
Washington Travel Bucket List
Washington DC is a great place, both for the first trip and for the next tour. Whales, killer whales, lakes, volcanoes, mountains, parks, forests, waterfalls, the Pacific Ocean. You will definitely remember all this for years to come!
West Virginia Travel Bucket List
The majestic Appalachian mountain range, far-reaching forests and numerous other natural monuments will be appreciated by lovers of outdoor activities or people who want to get away from the bustle of the city.
Wisconsin Travel Bucket List
The world’s capital of water parks will please both children and adults. Summerfest and other major festivals. You will definitely like all this. Ideal for those who want to come off to the fullest!
Wyoming Travel Bucket List
Rich in natural attractions such as nature reserves, wildlife habitats, valleys, mountains, great plains and many others. “Cowboy State” will conquer you with its beauty and historical monuments of Indian culture.
We wish you a great vacation! Check out gdoc.io for other useful Google Docs Templates.